Chef Gautam Chaudhry
Bestowed with “The Most Promising Entrepreneurs” by “The Economic Times”
Chef Gautam Chaudhry represents the exclusive group of creative chefs who pioneered the trend of Progressive Indian Cuisine. Having started his career with the Radisson Group, Chef Gautam went on to work with The Oberoi’s. He was instrumental in launching Threesixty degrees at The Oberoi’s New Delhi, before heading to Tanzore Restaurant & Lounge in the very glamorous Beverly Hills, USA.
He came back to India and rejoined the Radisson Group briefly. He followed this with a long and successful stint with the Hyatt Group through their Hyderabad and Bengaluru properties. When in Bengaluru, he conceptualized the award-winning restaurant The Pink Poppadom wherein he reshaped the perception of Indian Cuisine with his bold & contemporary cooking.
Chef Gautam had ventured into a catering company “Gourmet Aura”, which was well recognized. Currently, he owns a chain of restaurants under the parent company called “Demiurgic Hospitality”. He is as well the operating partner in “Giant Foods LLC, a catering company in Dubai and an operating partner in “38 Barracks”, an army themed restaurant in Connaught Place, Delhi.
- Chef Gautam has been awarded with the prestigious “Silver Hat Award” by “Indian Culinary Forum”.
- “Tanzore Restaurant & Lounge”, which has been conceptualized and launched by chef Gautam got recommended by Michelin.
- “The Pink Poppadom”, was as well conceptualized and launched by chef Gautam has won various awards and accolades, including appreciation for best modern Indian restaurants by “BBC Good Food”.
- Chef Gautam was bestowed with “The Most Promising Entrepreneurs” by “The Economic Times” for his luxury catering venture called “Gourmet Aura Pvt. Ltd.”.
- “Hotelier India”, covered chef Gautam in “Top 10 chef’s” of the country. It was an honour to share the space in the article with Chef Hemant Oberoi & Chef Ananda Solomon.
- Have represented India in the most prestigious “Milan Festival” for Indian Cuisine.
- Chef Gautam in his younger days has been an active athlete. He has won many titles and awards including the national level “Gold Medallist” in “Arm Wrestling”.
- Chef Gautam has been an active face on media publications and has been covered by various publishing houses. He has as well been actively presented various cookery shows.
- He is a columnist and writes regularly for magazines Hospitality Talk, Restaurant Biz and Incredible Chef.
- Chef Gautam has been a speaker at many places like “Indian National Congress’2017”, “Food & Hospitality Talk, Bangalore’2014”, etc.
- Chef Gautam has attended WACS certified Judging Seminar in 2017.
- Chef Gautam is a mentor on the panel of “Rasoi Queen”, an initiative by COWE for women empowerment.
- Chef is as well the Brand Ambassador and consultant for the equipment giant “Customized Kitchen India”.
- He works on various formats very closely with ICF and serves as Joint Secretary.
- He is as well affiliated with three NGO’s and participates actively in these forums.